Get set for a day jam-packed with fun and excitement at the Otago Museum!
Join us for this FREE festival featuring electrifying entertainment and awesome live acts. Pack a picnic or purchase delicious food from the Museum Cafè.
Gather your friends and family and head down to The Big Get Together –an all round great fun day out!
Sunday 17 March
11am – 4pm
Inside the Otago Museum
All entertainment and amusements are FREE!
Experience the bizarre, join the fun and be amazed with a host of live entertainment...
- Pick up a drum and feel the rhythm with Drumania and their interactive drumming show
- Meet Hank the Shark as performers Gerry Paul and the Elephant Tree Band present weird and wacky musical tales of adventures at sea
- Marvel at death defying circus stunts performed by Mr Wizowski
- Join the workout with Sports Suzie's zany aerobics
Adding to the excitement is:
- Explosively good science shows from Discovery World and the Otago University's Chemistry Department
- Brilliant buccaneers
- Hands-on activities at the Imagination Station
- Tropic Exotic Snow Cones in the Tropical Forest Hut
- The Big Get Together Trail
There will be plenty to keep your family busy and delighted all day long from:
- Fabulous face painting
- Story telling
- Popcorn and candyfloss
- Manu the Moa, Dee Dee the Dinosaur and more!
So get set as the Museum prepares to party with The Big Get Together. All entertainment and amusements are FREE to enjoy!